Big Sey in the Fold.

  • Christopher Robert Woods
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      Copy and pasted without a link but the source is in there:

      Jay Glazer, of FoxSports.com, reports the New England Patriots and DL
      Richard Seymour have come to a financial agreement that will end his
      holdout. Seymour is expected to report to the team by Wednesday morning,
      August 3. It is expected that Seymour's agent and the Patriots will try to
      hammer out a long-term deal sometime this year.

      =================
      Christopher Robert Woods
      chris@...
    • Frank Northcutt
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
        Excellent news! It seems they agreed on a figure for this year, the
        extension to follow.

        Next up, Adam.

        fdb

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Robert Woods

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
          ***** The best news about this is that it appears to have ended without any serious acrimony, or "locker room" disruption ... at least for now. Hopefully, this will carry us through the season. Beyond that, I'm not at all confident that there will be a long-term solution - hopeful, but not confident. If Sey is looking for "top 5 DL money", I think we're right back in the soup for next year.

          George