Re: [patriotzip] Training Camp and season tickets.

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2005
      Thank you.  When I go to see Spider, I will probably get all seven, so if people want to go, let me know.  Last year, when my sister misplaced the August 3 tickets, you came through for me!

      Karen Cardoza <PatsFan54@...> wrote:
      There is a ticket in the season ticket booklet that says "Season Ticket Holder Special Event" and in the past it was the ticket for the special practice session in Gillette (also open to the people of Foxboro.)

      Mrs. B.(Resting up for TC!!)
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2005

        There is a pre-sale for waiting list members held before the public sale of tickets to games.  This year Ticketmaster did a much better job, at least I think so.  I was able to purchase tickets in the waiting list sale and two standing room tickets in the public sale.  This new program for season ticket holders to sell tickets for face value for games they can’t attend without having to worry about loosing their tickets if the buyer turns out to be unable to behave themselves is a fantastic idea.  So far between me and a friend of mine I’ll be there for half the regular season games and both preseason games.  I’m also planning on traveling to an away game and hopefully I’ll score tickets to a few more games yet.  I’m absolutely thrilled with the way Kraft is running things.  We have the best team in football, we have a great stadium, and even waiting list members can get tickets to games.  I’m going to have to leave work early and get there for August 2nd

        Have they had autograph sessions at these special in stadium practices in the past?  Can you tailgate?  Will everyone be meeting in the usual spot before the gates open?

        I hope to see those who can make it there on August 2nd and will miss those who can not.

        Don