Re: [patriotzip] vote for the Patriots as the greatest NFL dynasty ever

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2005
      Well I had this discussion within the last 365 days but just how many titles did the remarkable Otto Graham win during his astounding run.  Should Tom Brady be setting his sights a bit higher!  He's no Troy Aikman after all...well performance wise I guess he's accomplished THAT but he's no Otto Graham...yet.

      Never saw Otto but did Shake the hand of Johnny U at a Pats game not so very long ago....one of those many times Peyton lost up here in fact.

      I think those old Baltimore Ravens werre in fact the best Dynasty thus far...but in a different era... and the Old Ravens Coach has my vote as the best ever but just to be clear one more SB this year would be a nice way to prove it and make me think Brady is the Otto-matic one.