vote for the Patriots as the greatest NFL dynasty ever

  • Joseph Theban
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2005
      Pro Football Weekly is running a poll asking which NFL dynasty is the greatest ever.

      To vote for the Patriots, go to www.profootballweekly.com, click the Fan Zone link (along the left edge of the home page), look for the CONTEST: Dynasty Debate bullet point and click its link.  Scroll down to the Patriots' link; click it, and then click the Submit button.

      We're way behind Dallas, (and I hate the 'boys), so let's vote as often as we can for our Pats.

      By the way, I truly believe that the Patriots are the greatest NFL dynasty ever because winning back-to-back and 3-out-of-4 in the salary cap/free agency era is the greatest team accomplishment in NFL history because it's the most difficult team accomplishment in NFL history.

      Let's vote for the Patriots!

      Discover Yahoo!
    • Ed Bryant

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2005
          Well I had this discussion within the last 365 days but just how many titles did the remarkable Otto Graham win during his astounding run.  Should Tom Brady be setting his sights a bit higher!  He's no Troy Aikman after all...well performance wise I guess he's accomplished THAT but he's no Otto Graham...yet.

          Never saw Otto but did Shake the hand of Johnny U at a Pats game not so very long ago....one of those many times Peyton lost up here in fact.

          I think those old Baltimore Ravens werre in fact the best Dynasty thus far...but in a different era... and the Old Ravens Coach has my vote as the best ever but just to be clear one more SB this year would be a nice way to prove it and make me think Brady is the Otto-matic one.