Re: [patriotzip] HELP! I CANT FIND ANYWHERE SELLING The Patriot's "21" DVD

  • sean carmichael
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2005
      go to the Patriots Pro Shop at Patriots.com, go under accesories and go to page 8

      patsanddogs <patsanddogs@...> wrote:
      I have searched everywhere on the internet and cannot seem to be able
      to locate anywhere I can purchase the Patriots "21" DVD... ANYONE know
      of a place I can buy this DVD?

      Thanks,
      Matt

      It's all mind over matter, I don't mind and you don't matter.