RE: [patriotzip] HELP! I CANT FIND ANYWHERE SELLING The Patriot's "21" DVD

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005

      There may be a site that has it for less, I don’t know of one, but the pro shop online seems to have them.

      http://proshopcache.patriots.com/index.cfm?ac=ViewProductDetail&PID=6049&Search=true

      Don

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2005
        go to the Patriots Pro Shop at Patriots.com, go under accesories and go to page 8

        patsanddogs <patsanddogs@...> wrote:
        I have searched everywhere on the internet and cannot seem to be able
        to locate anywhere I can purchase the Patriots "21" DVD... ANYONE know
        of a place I can buy this DVD?

        Thanks,
        Matt

        It's all mind over matter, I don't mind and you don't matter.