HELP! I CANT FIND ANYWHERE SELLING The Patriot's "21" DVD

  • patsanddogs
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005
      I have searched everywhere on the internet and cannot seem to be able
      to locate anywhere I can purchase the Patriots "21" DVD... ANYONE know
      of a place I can buy this DVD?

      Thanks,
      Matt
    • Don Diamant
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005

        There may be a site that has it for less, I don’t know of one, but the pro shop online seems to have them.

        http://proshopcache.patriots.com/index.cfm?ac=ViewProductDetail&PID=6049&Search=true

        Don

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2005
          go to the Patriots Pro Shop at Patriots.com, go under accesories and go to page 8

          patsanddogs <patsanddogs@...> wrote:
          I have searched everywhere on the internet and cannot seem to be able
          to locate anywhere I can purchase the Patriots "21" DVD... ANYONE know
          of a place I can buy this DVD?

          Thanks,
          Matt

          It's all mind over matter, I don't mind and you don't matter.