New to group

  • Scott McCandless
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hey everyone. My name's Scott and I'm new to the group--along with my wife Sara..we're huge Patriot fans..anyway hope to catch up on the offseason talk!!! Unfort. we live in Chicago because of work so no Superbowls around here anytime soon!!...anyway football is pretty much our lives, Sara also competes in bodybuilding, but she can't get my lazy bones to the gym that much : )

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Ed Bryant
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
        Dude, you have a SB around there: Motown, February 5, 2006!  And should the NE Patriots win the AFC two weeks earlier, they'll be invited!

      • llj7366@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
          Welcome Sara and Scott.
        • Sue Von Iderstine
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 2005
            Welcome Scott and Sara!!!  You've become a member of an awesome group!  So nice to meet you!

            Sue