Re: [patriotzip] Ring Incident

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      Wonderful picture, but please help: why would a joke in which Putin wants Foulke be funny?   A real SB 39 ring is worth a lot of money. Foulke?   Why would a KGB apparatchik clever enough to pocket the ring want Foulke?  If Theo asked Kraft to bring Foulke with him to his next meeting with Putin, that joke I'd get.  Help me !

      Christopher Robert Woods <chris@...> wrote:

      Maybe you'll enjoy this picture.

      http://img191.echo.cx/img191/6408/gollum0jr.jpg