Podcasts

  • Christopher Suh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005
      Like many people on this list, I have an insatiable appetite for
      things Patriot related. My work takes up alot of my time, so often
      the best time for me to seek out my Patriots fix is when I'm on the
      commute to work. The radio's coverage of football news is sporatic
      during the offseason. I don't personally care for Dennis and
      Callahan, and Murray and the Morning is based out of Chicago. I also
      don't know if it's worth it to pay extra cash for Sirus just for the
      NFL network.

      I recently bought an IPOD. Today I downloaded version 4.9 of Itunes,
      and saw that they have added a new feature - uploaded podcasts.
      Looking at the sports section, I see that alot of fans have set up
      regular podcast shows for their favorite teams. The Sox have
      something called "The Original Red Sox Podcast" and the Celtics have
      something called the "Armchair Celtics" show.

      Would there be any interest in forming a Pats Podcast? I don't think
      that the technical aspects would be that difficult - just a computer,
      internet connection, and maybe 15 minutes worth of content every
      couple of days. It could even be as easy as reading all the posts
      from this mailing list each day. Anything to make my commute more
      bearable.

      - Christopher Suh
    • Karen Cardoza
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2006
        This week's show:
        Listen on the site via the pupu player, subscribe below or direct download:  http://media.libsyn.com/media/patriotworld/mrsbpw61.mp3

        Quiet offseason week: Doug Flutie announces retirement; who will be our #2 QB? Will Ty Law return? Tedy Bruschi and the Ed Block Courage Award and Joe Andruzzi's Our Sailing Star CJ Buckley Foundation benefit. Podsafe music Hope in my History by Friction Bailey and First Date by Danko Jones both from the Podsafe Music Network. Bumpers from Fresh Media Works,New England Podcasting Group and Podcast Pickle.

        Last week's show which I forgot to mention:

        http://media.libsyn.com/media/patriotworld/mrsbpw60.mp3

        Patriots rookies get their feet wet at Mini Camp from Gillette Stadium. Check out the first word on the newbies here. Also, enjoy Podsafe music: Flight of Fancy by TWiG, Fan of the Bean by The Clintons, Maybe Tomorrow by Secondhand, all from the Podsafe Music Network. Promo of The Wicked Good Podcast and bumpers from Murphy's Patriots Audio Blog, Fresh Media Works,New England Podcasting Group and Podcast Pickle. Other podcasts mentioned: JvonD Radio,Audio Pandemic and Psycheology