DeCori Birmingham

  • jmsweb55
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2005
      Q & A - DeCori Birmingham: Part 1
      By Rick Popolizio

      According to NFL scouts, DeCori Birmingham could serve as a potential
      third down back, a backup wide receiver or a special teams player
      returning kicks in the NFL. However, the twenty-two year old
      undrafted Birmingham feels that he can make a mark in this league. As
      a member of the Arkansas Razorbacks, he amassed 3,610 total yards
      during his college career, the fifth highest Razorback total in
      history. Now the 5'10 210 pound Birmingham has his sights set on
      earning a spot on the Patriots roster for the 2005 season.

      PI: Growing up through high school and college, who has been your
      greatest teacher? And what did they teach you in particular, either
      in life or on the field?

      DB: Growing up, my parents put a lot of time and love in me. They
      made me the man that I am, to be dedicated and work hard for
      everything that I get. My dad and grandfather, they were both pretty
      good football players. They helped me understand the concept of
      football.

      Link to the rest:
      http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=citadel-
      2_387056_121&prov=citadel&type=story