They Got Nuthin' We Ain't Got

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2005

      ***** I usually check in each day with the "Patriots.com News Blitz", and read the articles from the usual suspects: Solomon, Felger, Curran, etc. As I read them today, all addressing the questions and issues that will be their focus for this weekend's mini-camp, I couldn't help but notice that there wasn't one sentence in any of it that hasn't already been discussed among us by now.

      ***** The writers, of course, are presenting a sort of "wake up call" to the thousands of casual fans who don't live and breath Patriots football as most of us do. I'm not being critical of them for providing an excellent summary of how the current roster looks after all of our off-season activity. I'm just commenting on how articles like those in this morning's papers highlight how into this team we are. Everything they wrote is just a rehash of our posts. :-)

      ***** But, for those of you who are casual members of these email groups, and have a life outside of Patriots football, I recommend checking out the News Blitz today. It really is good "catch up" material.

      George
       R.I.P. Ostend