OT: Last post to list on topicFw: Ostend Memorial

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Thank you to so many folks for the excellent and well appreciated outpouring of support and friendship for both myself and Ostend.  I'll be back to Patriotic matters after this Saturday and in the meanwhile wish to ensure I didn't miss the opportunity to ensure folks knew about the chance to join me and Oz one last time.

      I've put together a slide show, some video clips and two physical Memorials for the day.  Thanks again and please, no need to post anything to these lists which should be preserved from Off Topic as much as possible.

      Thanks,
      Randy