NPC - Football Fan Age Formula

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2005
      ***** You can't hide your age if you're a football fan. It's true. Try this!

      Grab a calculator and work this out as you go.

      1. First thing, pick the number of complete NFL games you normally
      watch in one week of the regular season. (Please pick more than one
      but less than ten).

      2. Multiply this number by 2

      3. Add 5

      4. Multiply it by 50

      5. If you have already had your birthday this year add, 1755. If you
      haven't had your birthday yet, add 1754.

      6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born. You should
      have a three digit number now.

      The first digit of this was your original number (How many NFL games
      per week you watch).

      The next two numbers are�

      Your age.

      Bada Bing.

      George
       �In this game, the more one player gets, the more he takes away from what others can get.�
      "You know what makes me happy? Looking at my three Super Bowl rings - that's what makes me happy.''
      � Tom Brady