Re: Felger's Article on Brady

  • rogue35lk
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2005
      I've been watching sports for most of my 31 years of life and this is
      a first. A franchise player actually sacrificing his own money for
      the good of the team. It makes me proud to say I am a NEW ENGLAND
      PATRIOTS FAN!

      It's hard to imagine this is the same team that went through all the
      Irving Fryer contriversies and the Lisa Olsen situation and the list
      goes on and on.

      I hope we all realize how truly fortunate we are to be experiencing
      this incredible run of excelence.