Felger's Article on Brady

    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2005
      ***** This is a great article. Reading Brady's comments here fills me with so much pride and appreciation for what this team is now that I get chills over it. It was worth waiting 42 years for this!

      George
       �In this game, the more one player gets, the more he takes away from what others can get.�
      "You know what makes me happy? Looking at my three Super Bowl rings - that's what makes me happy.''
      � Tom Brady
    • rogue35lk
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2005
        I've been watching sports for most of my 31 years of life and this is
        a first. A franchise player actually sacrificing his own money for
        the good of the team. It makes me proud to say I am a NEW ENGLAND
        PATRIOTS FAN!

        It's hard to imagine this is the same team that went through all the
        Irving Fryer contriversies and the Lisa Olsen situation and the list
        goes on and on.

        I hope we all realize how truly fortunate we are to be experiencing
        this incredible run of excelence.