Trade Thought

  • George R
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2005
      ***** As the incurable disease, "Amateur GM-itis", surges from remission for a few moments, a trade thought sprang up. A team that seems to be a very likely target for a move of Rohan Davey is the Tennessee Titans. They are desperately seeking a #3 QB, recently bringing in noodle armed Jason White for a visit. They may well be willing to give up a R4 or R5 pick for a Davey. I'd take that.

      George
      ** New England Patriots -
        Team of the Century! **

      Yahoo! Mail Mobile
    • George R
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2005
        PatsSteve1@... wrote:
        Steve - if we don't want him, why would anyone else

        ***** Isn't that question there for virtually every trade that's made for "non-marquis" players? There are trades made every year that make many fans wrinkle there brows and say "HUH?" All I'm saying is that, if we were to look for a place to trade Davey, Tennessee may be one of the best potential partners out there.

        George
        ** New England Patriots -
          Team of the Century! **

        Discover Yahoo!
      • Michael J.King Sr.
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2005
          At 10:05 AM 5/7/2005, George R wrote:
          >***** As the incurable disease, "Amateur GM-itis", surges from remission
          >for a few moments, a trade thought sprang up. A team that seems to be a
          >very likely target for a move of Rohan Davey is the Tennessee Titans. They
          >are desperately seeking a #3 QB, recently bringing in noodle armed Jason
          >White for a visit. They may well be willing to give up a R4 or R5 pick for
          >a Davey. I'd take that.

          If I recall correctly the Titans signed old noodle arm yesterday!! >G<
          Later.Mike

          The Boston Red Sox World 2004 Champions The New England Patriots 2004 and
          2005 World Champions