Tedy and the Media

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 5:47 AM
      I understand and support Tedy in his annoyance with the Media.  I am hopeful there may have been a few members of the media whom did respect his wishes.  Between those potentials and the team official relations department, I do hope Tedy has enough knowledge to give the team and his fans a better appraisal of his situation at some point in the not too distant future.

      June's mini-camps will tell some things but it could be July before we find out whether 16 linebackers on the roster has any indication of Tedy's status for at least this year.

      I think overall it is more clear htat Tedy is going to be fine - whether fine for football we'll have to wait and see.

    • Frank Northcutt
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6 7:19 AM
        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@s...>
        wrote:

        << I am hopeful there may have been a few members of the media whom
        did respect his wishes. >>

        Yes, I'm sure he knows the good guys from the bad guys. The good guys
        will still get interviews.