Re: [patriotzip] Re: Patriots Roster as of 5/2

  • George R
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2005
      Well ... one will be hidden on the IR! :-)

      Also, Miguel had left Chad Scott off of his first posting of the roster. That makes the CB situation a REALLY tough cut!

      There are going to be some damn good football players who don't make this team, Randy!

      George

      "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:
      You count 4 DE but have five listed...shhhh :)