Re: [patriotzip] Re: Patriots Roster as of 5/2

    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2005
      You count 4 DE but have five listed...shhhh :)

      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2005
        Well ... one will be hidden on the IR! :-)

        Also, Miguel had left Chad Scott off of his first posting of the roster. That makes the CB situation a REALLY tough cut!

        There are going to be some damn good football players who don't make this team, Randy!

        George

        http://mail.yahoo.com