Re: Patriots PS2 Controller... (MadCatz)

  • nflfanx
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2005
      yeh same here...my friends are broke right now and im the only one
      w/money...hopefully they wont be too jealous lol. here's some features
      i found off the website...

      -New impact resistant poly-carbonate materials
      -8-foot durable braided cable
      -Comfortable size and gel grips for improved handling.

      i pre-ordered the controller a while back but dang..still waiting:(
      doesnt come out til may 24th:(