We Demand That Congress Lower Oil Prices ! ! !

  • howardpearlman07
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2005
      We Demand That Congress Lower Oil Prices ! ! !

      Americans are being ripped off by domestic Oil Companies that control
      40% of US oil.

      It is time to put price controls on Domestic Oil. A fair price would
      be $30 a barrel. A $25 decrease in Domestic Oil prices would lower
      gasoline prices by 24 cents a gallon.

      We will VOTE OUT any member of Congress who does not go along with the
      lowering of Oil, Gasoline and Natural Gas Prices.

      Howard Scott Pearlman

      howardpearlman2005@...
    • Christopher Robert Woods
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2005
        I'm attaching a rider to this bill stipulating that the Super Bowl winners
        host the following Super Bowl and the defensive holding penalties be
        deemphasized.

        All those in favor?

        On Tue, 5 Apr 2005, howardpearlman07 wrote:

        > We Demand That Congress Lower Oil Prices ! ! !
        >
        > Americans are being ripped off by domestic Oil Companies that control
        > 40% of US oil.
        >
        > It is time to put price controls on Domestic Oil. A fair price would
        > be $30 a barrel. A $25 decrease in Domestic Oil prices would lower
        > gasoline prices by 24 cents a gallon.
        >
        > We will VOTE OUT any member of Congress who does not go along with the
        > lowering of Oil, Gasoline and Natural Gas Prices.
        >
        > Howard Scott Pearlman
        >
        > howardpearlman2005@...
        >

        > To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan Group, send an email to:
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Christopher Robert Woods
        chris@...