Re: [patriotzip] Re: Brady Responds to Bledsoe's Comments

  • George R
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
      Lisa, I was unaware of your battle with Cancer unitl I saw the information about the dinner. I want you to know that you have my full support, and my total confidence that you'll come out the winner! You're one of the strongest, most determined people I've ever known. I'm proud to be your friend, and I look forward to seeing you at a Pats game again VERY soon!

      George

      llj7366@... wrote:
      It got me.  I totally fell into it!

      Yahoo! Messenger

    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
        Thanks George.  I just emailed you and then I got this email you.  You are such a wonderful man and I can't wait to go back on a trip with the list people and be with everyone again.  The Pats mean a ton to me but the people that I have met through them mean more!
        Love,
        LISA