Re: Brady Responds to Bledsoe's Comments

  • jmsweb55
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2005
      Lots of takers on April first. As some of you mentioned, the PFT one
      was pretty good too.

      =)

      Go Pats!

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Northcutt"

    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
        It got me.  I totally fell into it!
      • George R
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
          Lisa, I was unaware of your battle with Cancer unitl I saw the information about the dinner. I want you to know that you have my full support, and my total confidence that you'll come out the winner! You're one of the strongest, most determined people I've ever known. I'm proud to be your friend, and I look forward to seeing you at a Pats game again VERY soon!

          George

          llj7366@... wrote:
          It got me.  I totally fell into it!

          Yahoo! Messenger

        • llj7366@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
            Thanks George.  I just emailed you and then I got this email you.  You are such a wonderful man and I can't wait to go back on a trip with the list people and be with everyone again.  The Pats mean a ton to me but the people that I have met through them mean more!
            Love,
            LISA