LPC: Lisa Johnson and the Razor's Edge

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      Hello all,

      As the information on the Lisa Johnson event has been posted I thought I'd chime in with a bit of my own commentary.  Lisa is one of our proud Tailgate Members at the Razor's Edge.  This last season she was sadly unable to attend a large number of the Tailgates because of her very significant battle with Cancer.   She has been with oru crew for many years now joining us when we parked across the street in the wooded lot at the end of the hidden path.  Monty had met Lisa and Dana through his Pats seats I believe and encouraged them to join us.  Both of these ladies are devout Pats fans whom have joined us on road trips as well as normally being a standard part of our tailgate.  They were very missed and I cannot commend Lisa highly enough  for her valiance in taking on this challenge.  I read her frequent private posts of Hope which keep many of us appreciatively updated on her progress.  Similarly her fien friend Dana has been with her every step of the way to help and I will look forward to the day when they both join us again.  In the meanwhile, thank you for posting this note Karen and for all those whom do not recall the fiery blonde gal at our tailgate, you just need to join us more often as her Ted Johnson Jersey, early breakfast grilling, scallop wrapped Bacon and strong opinions are readily available as staples at the Razor's Edge!

      All my Best Wishes are with her for Healing, Strength and steadily sustained Hope!
      Randy/Zip