Re: Brady Responds to Bledsoe's Comments

  • Frank Northcutt
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
      Arrrrgh!!! I can't believe they got me.

      LOL!

      Next they'll claim Corey Dillon became a team player.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Buh Buh KEn" <phish8684@h...> wrote:
      > Just an April 1st post some sites like to throw out there. This
      years Barry
      > Sanders was he signed with Oakland.
      >
      > Funny thing is Profootballweekly.com's April Fools story last year
      was the
      > Vikings trading Moss...This year it was Nick Saban quit, maybe that
      will
      > come true too!
      >
      > Buh Buh KEn

    • jmsweb55
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3, 2005
        Lots of takers on April first. As some of you mentioned, the PFT one
        was pretty good too.

        =)

        Go Pats!

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Northcutt"

      • llj7366@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
          It got me.  I totally fell into it!
        • George R
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
            Lisa, I was unaware of your battle with Cancer unitl I saw the information about the dinner. I want you to know that you have my full support, and my total confidence that you'll come out the winner! You're one of the strongest, most determined people I've ever known. I'm proud to be your friend, and I look forward to seeing you at a Pats game again VERY soon!

            George

            llj7366@... wrote:
            It got me.  I totally fell into it!

            Yahoo! Messenger

          • llj7366@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
              Thanks George.  I just emailed you and then I got this email you.  You are such a wonderful man and I can't wait to go back on a trip with the list people and be with everyone again.  The Pats mean a ton to me but the people that I have met through them mean more!
              Love,
              LISA