Re: [patriotzip] Re: Brady Responds to Bledsoe's Comments

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
      Could it have been the date of the distribution?

      No Foolin?

      Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 8:39 AM
      Subject: [patriotzip] Re: Brady Responds to Bledsoe's Comments

      Ouch! Are they sure they got those quotes right???

      Did he just have a big blow-up with Bridget before this interview?
      I understand him being upset about all the Bledsoe crap, but this is
      really out of character for TB. Maybe it's the contract negotiations.

      fdb

    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
        I can't believe this.  Why would Brady care?  He has three Super Bowl rings and games that he actually got to play in!
      • Buh Buh KEn
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
          Just an April 1st post some sites like to throw out there. This years Barry
          Sanders was he signed with Oakland.

          Funny thing is Profootballweekly.com's April Fools story last year was the
          Vikings trading Moss...This year it was Nick Saban quit, maybe that will
          come true too!

          Buh Buh KEn

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
            Arrrrgh!!! I can't believe they got me.

            LOL!

            Next they'll claim Corey Dillon became a team player.

            fdb

            --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Buh Buh KEn" <phish8684@h...> wrote:
            > Just an April 1st post some sites like to throw out there. This
            years Barry
            > Sanders was he signed with Oakland.
            >
            > Funny thing is Profootballweekly.com's April Fools story last year
            was the
            > Vikings trading Moss...This year it was Nick Saban quit, maybe that
            will
            > come true too!
            >
            > Buh Buh KEn

          • jmsweb55
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 3, 2005
              Lots of takers on April first. As some of you mentioned, the PFT one
              was pretty good too.

              =)

              Go Pats!

              --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Northcutt"

            • llj7366@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
                It got me.  I totally fell into it!
              • George R
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
                  Lisa, I was unaware of your battle with Cancer unitl I saw the information about the dinner. I want you to know that you have my full support, and my total confidence that you'll come out the winner! You're one of the strongest, most determined people I've ever known. I'm proud to be your friend, and I look forward to seeing you at a Pats game again VERY soon!

                  George

                  llj7366@... wrote:
                  It got me.  I totally fell into it!

                  Yahoo! Messenger

                • llj7366@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
                    Thanks George.  I just emailed you and then I got this email you.  You are such a wonderful man and I can't wait to go back on a trip with the list people and be with everyone again.  The Pats mean a ton to me but the people that I have met through them mean more!
                    Love,
                    LISA