Re: Brady Responds to Bledsoe's Comments

  • Frank Northcutt
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
      Ouch! Are they sure they got those quotes right???

      Did he just have a big blow-up with Bridget before this interview?
      I understand him being upset about all the Bledsoe crap, but this is
      really out of character for TB. Maybe it's the contract negotiations.

      fdb

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
        Could it have been the date of the distribution?

        No Foolin?

        Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 8:39 AM
        Subject: [patriotzip] Re: Brady Responds to Bledsoe's Comments

      • llj7366@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
          I can't believe this.  Why would Brady care?  He has three Super Bowl rings and games that he actually got to play in!
        • Buh Buh KEn
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
            Just an April 1st post some sites like to throw out there. This years Barry
            Sanders was he signed with Oakland.

            Funny thing is Profootballweekly.com's April Fools story last year was the
            Vikings trading Moss...This year it was Nick Saban quit, maybe that will
            come true too!

            Buh Buh KEn

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
              Arrrrgh!!! I can't believe they got me.

              LOL!

              Next they'll claim Corey Dillon became a team player.

              fdb

              --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Buh Buh KEn" <phish8684@h...> wrote:
              > Just an April 1st post some sites like to throw out there. This
              years Barry
              > Sanders was he signed with Oakland.
              >
              > Funny thing is Profootballweekly.com's April Fools story last year
              was the
              > Vikings trading Moss...This year it was Nick Saban quit, maybe that
              will
              > come true too!
              >
              > Buh Buh KEn

            • jmsweb55
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 3, 2005
                Lots of takers on April first. As some of you mentioned, the PFT one
                was pretty good too.

                =)

                Go Pats!

                --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Northcutt"

              • llj7366@aol.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
                  It got me.  I totally fell into it!
                • George R
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
                    Lisa, I was unaware of your battle with Cancer unitl I saw the information about the dinner. I want you to know that you have my full support, and my total confidence that you'll come out the winner! You're one of the strongest, most determined people I've ever known. I'm proud to be your friend, and I look forward to seeing you at a Pats game again VERY soon!

                    George

                    llj7366@... wrote:
                    It got me.  I totally fell into it!

                    Yahoo! Messenger

                  • llj7366@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
                      Thanks George.  I just emailed you and then I got this email you.  You are such a wonderful man and I can't wait to go back on a trip with the list people and be with everyone again.  The Pats mean a ton to me but the people that I have met through them mean more!
                      Love,
                      LISA