Brady Responds to Bledsoe's Comments

  • jmsweb55
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2005
      Brady Agrees To Race Bledsoe
      http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=citadel-
      2_365420_121&prov=citadel&type=story

      Brady Agrees To Race Bledsoe
      April 1, 2005 at 1:48am ET

      Tom Brady, has had enough from his former mentor, Drew Bledsoe making
      comments to the press. Brady, after being told what Bledsoe said of his
      former backup, bristled at the insinuations Bledsoe had made regarding
      his footspeed. The normally calm Brady, amazingly broke from the party
      line in order to respond to Bledsoe's challenge to a footrace.
    • Frank Northcutt
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
        Ouch! Are they sure they got those quotes right???

        Did he just have a big blow-up with Bridget before this interview?
        I understand him being upset about all the Bledsoe crap, but this is
        really out of character for TB. Maybe it's the contract negotiations.

        fdb

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
          Could it have been the date of the distribution?

          No Foolin?

          Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 8:39 AM
          Subject: [patriotzip] Re: Brady Responds to Bledsoe's Comments

        • llj7366@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
            I can't believe this.  Why would Brady care?  He has three Super Bowl rings and games that he actually got to play in!
          • Buh Buh KEn
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
              Just an April 1st post some sites like to throw out there. This years Barry
              Sanders was he signed with Oakland.

              Funny thing is Profootballweekly.com's April Fools story last year was the
              Vikings trading Moss...This year it was Nick Saban quit, maybe that will
              come true too!

              Buh Buh KEn

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
                Arrrrgh!!! I can't believe they got me.

                LOL!

                Next they'll claim Corey Dillon became a team player.

                fdb

                --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Buh Buh KEn" <phish8684@h...> wrote:
                > Just an April 1st post some sites like to throw out there. This
                years Barry
                > Sanders was he signed with Oakland.
                >
                > Funny thing is Profootballweekly.com's April Fools story last year
                was the
                > Vikings trading Moss...This year it was Nick Saban quit, maybe that
                will
                > come true too!
                >
                > Buh Buh KEn

              • jmsweb55
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 3, 2005
                  Lots of takers on April first. As some of you mentioned, the PFT one
                  was pretty good too.

                  =)

                  Go Pats!

                  --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Northcutt"

                • llj7366@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
                    It got me.  I totally fell into it!
                  • George R
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
                      Lisa, I was unaware of your battle with Cancer unitl I saw the information about the dinner. I want you to know that you have my full support, and my total confidence that you'll come out the winner! You're one of the strongest, most determined people I've ever known. I'm proud to be your friend, and I look forward to seeing you at a Pats game again VERY soon!

                      George

                      llj7366@... wrote:
                      It got me.  I totally fell into it!

                      Yahoo! Messenger

                    • llj7366@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
                        Thanks George.  I just emailed you and then I got this email you.  You are such a wonderful man and I can't wait to go back on a trip with the list people and be with everyone again.  The Pats mean a ton to me but the people that I have met through them mean more!
                        Love,
                        LISA