Re: [patriotzip] A Taste Of Clarett?

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
      Josh McDaniel's dad was his high school coach.  NE will certainly take Clarett in Round 7, maybe 6, who knows, 5?  Belichick ain't afraid of what anyone would say if Clarett didn't win us the Lady Byng!

      George R <patsfangr@...> wrote:
      ***** No, I'm not offering you a glass of wine. I'm just wondering if the Patriots are *really* interested in Maurice Clarett. Only 6 NFL teams showed up at his private workout, and one of them was the Patriots. Suprises me a little.

      George
      ** New England Patriots -
        Team of the Century! **

      Do you Yahoo!?