Patriots PS2 Controller... (MadCatz)

  • nflfanx
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2005
      I just got this sweet PS2 Patriots controller by MadCatz...I guess
      it's officially licensed from the NFL. If your not a Patriots fan
      (riiight lol) then there are other teams as well. take a look at
      them...
      http://www.madcatzstore.com/?utm_id=1
    • temp_tashon
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
        thanks for the hook-up. I'll be the first one on the block with one.
        now all my friends will be envious.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2005
          yeh same here...my friends are broke right now and im the only one
          w/money...hopefully they wont be too jealous lol. here's some features
          i found off the website...

          -New impact resistant poly-carbonate materials
          -8-foot durable braided cable
          -Comfortable size and gel grips for improved handling.

          i pre-ordered the controller a while back but dang..still waiting:(
          doesnt come out til may 24th:(