Top FA already scooped up

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 3:23 PM
      My top two Free Agents are both off the board.

      Antonio Pierce signed a 6 year $26M contract with the
      NY Giants.

      The listing below shows that CB Ken Lucas didn't last
      long either.

      Panthers | Lucas Agrees to Terms on Six-Year Deal -
      from www.KFFL.com
      Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:10:07 -0800

      Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the Carolina
      Panthers have agreed to terms with CB Ken Lucas
      (Seahawks) on a contract. KFFL has learned Lucas has
      agreed to a six-year deal with the team. Complete
      financial details have yet to be disclosed, but the
      deal is believed to average $8 million per year over
      the first two years. The deal is also believed to have
      a split bonus and will total $13.5 to $14 million over
      those two years in bonus money.

      "We never lose the hat and shirt games. If we know we're going to get
      hats and shirts, we win." - Tedy Bruschi

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!