Pats trade

  • Doug Penney
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
      Duane Starks, CB Arizona, 6 yr vet. Traded 3rd round pick and switch
      places in the 5th round with the Cards. More at ESPN.

      Doug
    • Christopher Robert Woods
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
        I don't mind this trade. We essentially swap a 4th rounder to move up a
        bunch of spots in the 5th round and pick up a veteran player. I wish he
        was younger, but we need depth in the defensive backfield.

        On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Doug Penney wrote:

        > Duane Starks, CB Arizona, 6 yr vet. Traded 3rd round pick and switch
        > places in the 5th round with the Cards. More at ESPN.
        >
        > Doug
        >

        > To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan Group, send an email to:
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Christopher Robert Woods
        chris@...