Re: FA Wish List - REVISION 1

  • Doug Penney
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2 10:31 AM

      > ILBs:
      > Yr
      > Jeremiah Trotter UFA 7 6-1/262 Philadelphia

      I thought Trotter came with a big ? regarding his ability to drop
      back into coverage... He definitely seems to have the heart/soul
      quality for the Eagles though.

      > Edgerton Hartwell UFA 4 6-1/250 Baltimore
      > Antonio Pierce UFA 4 6-1/232 Washington
      > Rob Morris UFA 5 6-2/240 Indianapolis
      > Zeke Moreno UFA 4 6-2/246 San Diego
      >
      > CBs:
      > Samari Rolle UFA 7 6-0/175 Tennessee

      Character question here. Do you really think he's a good fit
      personality wise?

      > Andre Dyson UFA 4 5-10/187 Tennessee
      > Ken Lucas UFA 4 6-0/203 Seattle

      Lucas is the guy I'd target but I would also admit I don't know as
      much about him as I would like.

      > Fred Smoot UFA 4 5-11/173 Washington
      > Anthony Henry UFA 4 6-1/205 Cleveland
      >
      > OTs:
      > Jonas Jennings UFA 4 6-3/320 Buffalo
      > That's all folks! The problem is that there just aren't any proven
      LEFT tackles out there that are worth a damn. All the highly rated
      OTs play on the right side, and I'm happy with what we have there in
      Ashworth and Gorin.

      Just released Wahle of the Packers apparently played quite a bit at
      left tackle for the Pack down the stretch and played well from what
      I've read and will likely draw considerable interest from teams to
      play LT. Also since tackles have a better shot at big $ it wouldn't
      be a stretch to see him market himself this way.

      > WRs:
      > Derrick Mason UFA 8 5-10/188 Tennessee

      Love to see Mason in real blue.

      > Plaxico Burress UFA 5 6-5/223 Pittsburgh
      > Joey Galloway UFA 9 5-11/197 Tampa Bay
      > T.J. Houshmandzadeh UFA 4 6-1/197 Cincinnati
      > Corey Bradford UFA 7 6-1/195 Houston
      > Alex Bannister UFA 4 6-5/201 Seattle (Hon Ment.
      for STs play!)

      Doug
    • Frank Northcutt
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2 12:12 PM
        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, George R <patsfangr@y...> wrote:

        < CBs:
        Samari Rolle UFA 7 6-0/175 Tennessee
        Andre Dyson UFA 4 5-10/187 Tennessee
        Ken Lucas UFA 4 6-0/203 Seattle
        Fred Smoot UFA 4 5-11/173 Washington
        Anthony Henry UFA 4 6-1/205 Cleveland >

        I could see Allen Rossum taking Troy's spot returning punts, and in
        the nickle package.