Free Agent priorities

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 7:42 PM
      Here are my top priorities for Free Agents:

      1. Antonio Pierce MLB Washington - UFA 4th year player
      that started this year when Micahel Barrow got hurt.
      100 tackles this year.

      2. Ken Lucas CB Seattle - This will cost us, but Lucas
      is a big CB with a nose for the ball.

      3. Rob Morris MLB Indianpolis - I have always liked
      this guy and I think he is just the type of veteran
      that BB likes. How would you like to play on the team
      that has prevented you from getting to the big show
      because your team spends all their money of Offense?

      =====
      "We never lose the hat and shirt games. If we know we're going to get
      hats and shirts, we win." - Tedy Bruschi

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail