Re: [patriotzip] RFA Tenders

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      Color Green gone!

      I think that we can afford to lose Green because we
      have Hill and Bailey as backups. I can't see anyone
      taking a shot at Ashworth. Neal we should match if
      anyone is crazy enough to offer more. Givens is the
      one that scares me. I still think the Eagles are
      going to make a run aat him, offering a long term deal
      with frontloaded guarantee rather than bonus money
      (poison pill).

      The Eagles have 5 day one picks. As I have said
      before, the number 31 pick is not worth that much.

      --- George R <patsfangr@...> wrote:

      > ***** I'm happy with that. I will still worry about
      > Givens and Green. But we do have that damn Cap to
      > consider. If we lose any of these 4 guys to a bigger
      > contract, I won't be unhappy with a R1 pick in
      > return, particularly if they're signed by a team
      > with a to half pick.
      >
      > George

      =====
      "We never lose the hat and shirt games. If we know we're going to get
      hats and shirts, we win." - Tedy Bruschi