Re: Ty Law coming back?

  • Frank Northcutt
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 26 11:26 AM
      Poole is 33, and coming of a season ending injury. I think there's a
      good chance he won't be back. The concentration in the draft will
      probably be at LB and DB, due to age and attrition. Of course, you can
      never have enough O-linemen in camp, either.
      Unfortunately, if Troy wants to retire a Patriot, he may be asked to
      do the same thing this year. Especially if Bethel can manage to turn
      it up a notch, and be what they expected him to be. Troy may be in
      competion for that last WR spot with Patten and P.K. Sam. He may be
      the more skilled of the three, but he loses out on speed to Patten,
      and on youth to PK. I'd hate to see him be expendable.

      fdb