Re: [patriotzip] "Everybody ought to have a Super Bowl Ring"

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
      Is a Funny Thing going to happen at SB 39?  We think not.  John Fogerty will be there, though, singing I song I wrote for him.  If you guys don't mind, would you bring him the lyrics?

      George R <patsfangr@...> wrote:
      ***** Well, I don't think they'll get "there" rings this year!

      George

      Monty Rodrigues <patfan1@...> wrote:
      I just want to know how the Eagles can get "are"
      rings?

      Monty

      Do you Yahoo!?