Good News!

  • George R
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
      Official Injury Report as released by the league Wednesday afternoon

      New England Patriots
      Report no injuries

      Listed players who skipped "team" practice (defined as missing any
      portion of 11-of-11 team work):
      WED All players participated

      ***** Yes, that includes Seymour. He participated fully in Wednesday's practice, and will play Sunday! Our DL can stay fresh throughout the game.

      ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • chooch69b
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
        You have to love that!!! We'll need Seymour's speed to contain the
        scrambling McNafro. BRING IT ON!!!

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, George R <patsfangr@y...> wrote:
        > Official Injury Report as released by the league Wednesday afternoon
        >
        > New England Patriots
        > Report no injuries
        >
        > Listed players who skipped "team" practice (defined as missing any
        > portion of 11-of-11 team work):
        > WED All players participated
        >
        > ***** Yes, that includes Seymour. He participated fully in
        Wednesday's practice, and will play Sunday! Our DL can stay fresh
        throughout the game.

        > George
        > ** Belichick IS NFL Coach of the Year! **
        > ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **

        > Tired of spam

        ? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2014
          http://football16.myfantasyleague.com/2014/view_news_article?L=33685&ID=2014-06-23T09%3A45%3A00Rotoworld5848

          I hope it helps. Brady definitely needs to improve on his recent long ball productivity. Dink and dunk just won't cut it, long term, or against the best defenses in the league. Opponents can take their chances with single coverage vs the long ball, and design their game plans to take away the short-intermediate stuff, and limit the running game, if that's all we have.

          --- George
          All we can hope and strive for is a system of laws and education that minimizes the natural cruelty within man; and allows for survival of the fittest in social, as well as physical and economic terms.
        • frankdanabrewster
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 24, 2014
            TB is extremely self aware. He always talks about taking those 1 or 2 things that he had difficulty with the previous season, and working on them in the off-season. I do think that much of that deep ball inaccuracy was related to the inexperience of, and unfamiliarity with his receivers last year. But even in 2012 I think his long ball wasn't as good as it had been in the past.

            I like what he is doing. Now, if only some of these receivers can actually get deep...