Nice Surprise!

  • George R
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
      ***** I just received a copy of the Super Bowl Program in the mail FREE. It was sent by NFL.com to all who played in an NFL.com Fantasy Football league this year. The league was also FREE! I don't recall seeing them state that this would be done. It came as a complete surprise. A very nice surprise! These things sell for $15 at the game!

      ***** Those of you who enjoy playing FF should consider getting together a league among us next season. I don't know if it will mean more freebies, but why not?! I can tell you that, while it wasn't the best league I ever played in, the format, draft, etc. was more than acceptable.

      ***** I'll send a "recruiting" note next summer.

      ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • sean carmichael
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
        yeah, I got one in the mail last year, it took me forever to figure out why it had been sent to me, I did see it wretten somwhere when I sighed up this year, but it's not overly stated, so it's easy to miss. And I won my league this year

        http://mail.yahoo.com