Re: [patriotzip] Re: Pro Bowl

  • George R
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005
      ***** Suggestion, Chris. Put on a #7 Eagles jersey, and run out onto the field. He'll find you!

      George

      chris dressler <dres74@...> wrote:
      Now I just need to figure a way to get him to sign my jersey at the game...

      Karen Cardoza <bruschifan1@...> wrote:
      Yeah... the SB one that you mentioned in an earlier e-mail and this one too!!

      Mrs. B (hate Cox... having trouble with email)

        > Bruschi is heading to the ProBowl now...

        Do you Yahoo!?

        ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Tracy Goyette
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 18, 2009

          I really hope Brady doesn't play in the Pro Bowl game, frankly, I think there is another more important game I'd far prefer that he play in.

          Tracy...
          Trying hard to believe we can be in it this year!