The Herald Doesn't Know ...

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      It seems our esteemed Boston Herald doesn't know the
      numbers of out secondary players either! In a graphic
      in today's paper they identify Randall Gay as #22 and
      Asante Samuel a #21!

      =====
      "They couldn't run. They couldn't pass. Remember when the Colts were the
      league's greatest downfield threat? On this day, the Colts never went
      downfield, not even against a secondary that was supposed to be beat up
      and -- ahem -- vulnerable." - Indianapolis Star

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Ed Bryant