Airfare? Check. Hotel? Check. Tickets? ....

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2005
      Here is a link to a story I was interviewed for last
      week. Check the last few paragraph's.

      http://www.lowellsun.com/Stories/0,1413,105~4746~2684123,00.html

      =====
      "They couldn't run. They couldn't pass. Remember when the Colts were the
      league's greatest downfield threat? On this day, the Colts never went
      downfield, not even against a secondary that was supposed to be beat up
      and -- ahem -- vulnerable." - Indianapolis Star

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • George R
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
        ***** Just what we need, a Media Prince to join the Media Whore and the Media Queen! :-)

        George (You could have at least told them you're joining a "life of the team" Pats fan from California!) :-)

        Mark Morse <packy001@...> wrote:
        Here is a link to a story I was interviewed for last
        week.  Check the last few paragraph's.

        http://www.lowellsun.com/Stories/0,1413,105~4746~2684123,00.html

        =====
        "They couldn't run. They couldn't pass. Remember when the Colts were the
        league's greatest downfield threat? On this day, the Colts never went
        downfield, not even against a secondary that was supposed to be beat up
        and -- ahem -- vulnerable." - Indianapolis Star

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Ed Bryant