Re: BINGO - the first Eagle trash talker is out!

  • Christopher Robert Woods
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 28, 2005
      I for one am shocked that Freddie Mitchell would have something to say.

      On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, Randy Z. Pierce wrote:

      > Freddie Mitchell on the Budweiser Hotseat felt it was an erudite time to unload a very foolish line. Asked to name the Patriot secondary he opted to just list numbers (one of which he got wrong btw) and ended with: "and Rodney Harrison, I got something for you when we meet!"
      >
      > The whole piece is wellworth hearing! Call out Rodney...Brillian! How about: "Hey Bru - you are too undersized to be a factor and you Wilfork are a wuss...and Willie you decrepit has been..."
      >
      > Luvs it -- Go Pats!
      > Zip

      =================
      Christopher Robert Woods
      chris@...
    • rockmaul74@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 28, 2005
        pinkstons' off the hook, now it will be mitchell picking his teeth off the grass
      • Mark Morse
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 28, 2005
          Yeah Freddie's got something for Rodney ... he is
          going to try and bribe Rodney with a payoff so that he
          won't hurt him too bad!

          Freddie ... does your mother know you are out here
          playing with the big boys?

          --- "Randy Z. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:

          > Freddie Mitchell on the Budweiser Hotseat felt it
          > was an erudite time to unload a very foolish line.
          > Asked to name the Patriot secondary he opted to just
          > list numbers (one of which he got wrong btw) and
          > ended with: "and Rodney Harrison, I got something
          > for you when we meet!"
          >
          > The whole piece is wellworth hearing! Call out
          > Rodney...Brillian! How about: "Hey Bru - you are
          > too undersized to be a factor and you Wilfork are a
          > wuss...and Willie you decrepit has been..."
          >
          > Luvs it -- Go Pats!
          > Zip

          =====
          "They couldn't run. They couldn't pass. Remember when the Colts were the
          league's greatest downfield threat? On this day, the Colts never went
          downfield, not even against a secondary that was supposed to be beat up
          and -- ahem -- vulnerable." - Indianapolis Star

          http://my.yahoo.com
        • Kathleen Lynch
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 28, 2005
            He may not know the names or the correct numbers now, but, he definately will know who the Pats are come Sunday 2-6-05!! Go Pats!

            =====
            "They couldn't run. They couldn't pass. Remember when the Colts were the
            league's greatest downfield threat? On this day, the Colts never went
            downfield, not even against a secondary that was supposed to be beat up
            and -- ahem -- vulnerable." - Indianapolis Star

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • footballandsportsfan2004
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 28, 2005