My new "grandson"?

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
      I read in the Inside Track that  my "son" Tedy's 3rd son was born yesterday.  Great timing I'd say, right during the bye week!  I did spot Heidi at the game on Sunday and knew that she was due any time.

      Mrs. B (the Queen Mother?)

    • George R
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
        ***** There is no doubt in my mind that BB planned this perfect timing ! Every detail. I mean EVERY detail! :-)

        CONGRATULATIONS TO TEDY AND HEIDI!

        George

        Karen Cardoza <bruschifan1@...> wrote:
        I read in the Inside Track that  my "son" Tedy's 3rd son was born yesterday.  Great timing I'd say, right during the bye week!  I did spot Heidi at the game on Sunday and knew that she was due any time.

        Mrs. B (the Queen Mother?)

        ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Sue Von Iderstine
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
           Okay Karen...I couldn't help it....

          Sue

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
            LOL!!! Touche Sue!!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
              hehe...Just so you know...I didn't snag that one off your site...so I didn't use your material against you...lol.

              Sue