Re: [patriotzip] Fascinating Razor's Edge Tailgate today

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2005
      In her final act as Fan Of The Year, Karen selflessly gave up a smooch to Tedy, who responded with 15 tackles.  What more could we have asked of her during her year?  Way to go, FOTY Karen!

      llj7366@... wrote:
      In a message dated 1/2/2005 8:49:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bruschifan1@... writes:
      Touche! Nice Post Mark!!! I'm still beaming... and I believe that those 15 tackles just might have something to do with that good luck smooch I laid on The Boy's cheek on this fine morning!

      Mrs. B  (who was asked during the game if I was .... <gasp> Tedy's MOTHER!)
      At least they did not ask if you were his grandmother!  Just teasing.  I am sure that the kiss for luck made the difference.  not teasing!  You are so great and anything you added to his day had to be a bonus!