Re: [patriotzip] Erdo-san in Herald

  • George R
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      Karen Cardoza <bruschifan1@...> wrote:
      Only have a minute as I'm out the door to head to work but watch for our very own "Kabuki" in the Postcards from Gillette in this morning's paper!

      Mrs. B (the Queen was cropped from the pic and ... upstaged by the new Prince!)

      ***** Um, shouldn't that now be "The Queen Mother"? :-)

      ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **

      Do you Yahoo!?