LPC: Fw: Asante Samuel Signing in Nashua, NH

  • Randy Z. Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005

      Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 2:02 PM
      Subject: Asante Samuel

      Tickets on Sale Monday, January 3rd.

      Super Bowl 38 Champion Cornerback Asante Samuel signing Tuesday January 11th, 6:30-8:00 PM at Nashua Sports Collectibles.

      Price includes Item and Autograph:

      Autographed 8x10 photo is $25.00 (Upgrading is available)

      Patriot Pennant $30.00

      Mini Helmet $52.50

      Official NFL Football $105.00

      Official SB 38 NFL Football $115.00

      Full Size Replica Helmet $124.00

      Official Full Size NFL Helmet $274.00

      Your item $30 Per Autograph.

      Photo's with athlete are not guaranteed, but most of them have photographed with the autograph seeker for no extra charge, no charge on personalizions! We sell tickets in advance, 1 ticket = 1 autograph. The event is done in order, 1st person who buys a ticket is the 1st person in line. If you wait until the day of the signing $5.00 will be added to each autograph the day of the event!

      Any questions please email me or call the store.

      Thanks,

      Bill

      --
      Bill McLaughlin