Re: [patriotzip] Growing by the week...

  • George R
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2004
      ***** I vote for Troy Brown. It's time he started earning his keep around here! ;-)

      George

      "Randy Z. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:
      Russ Hochstein last game...and not very well.  How about Stephen Neal with Hochstein at RG?

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2005
        Marquis at fullback...hmmm I hear it's good to be running down Hill...

        How about Ted Johnson for the blocking power?

        If Kurpeikis is activated, someone has to be IR'd or released. Stephen Neal at fullback would work for me, but what about Marquise Hill paying some Klecko-like dues on offense, or maybe Jarvis Green, the scoring machine?  Or a three tight end set, with Daniel Graham shifting in front of Rabih Abdullah?

        "Randy Z. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:
        Russ Hochstein last game...and not very well.  How about Stephen Neal with Hochstein at RG?

        You think you're joking, but I was talking to someone about Seymour today, and she wanted to know who would play fullback on 3rd and short!

        frankdanabrewster <frank.dana@...> wrote:

        DOUBTFUL: Reid, Seymour; QUESTIONABLE: Chatham, Faulk, Gay, Givens,
        Graham, Johnson, Law, Moreland, Pass, Samuel, Wilson; PROBABLE: Brady,
        Miller.

        Moreland? Pass? Wilson? Samuel?

        I know it's a "meaningless" game, but if we can't assemble a quorum do
        we have to forfeit?  ;)

        I can hear BB now, "Hey Jarvis, have you ever played corner?"

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        click here

      • Christopher Robert Woods
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2005
          On Sat, 1 Jan 2005, Randy Z. Pierce wrote:

          > Marquis at fullback...hmmm I hear it's good to be running down Hill...

          I like Jarvis as the short-distance FB, personally. Good speed and power.
          It's the playoffs, man, Jarvis-time.

          > How about Ted Johnson for the blocking power?

          Now there's the last guy that needs extra plays. You want him to blow up
          both biceps at the same time?

          Christopher Robert Woods
          chris@...