Re: [patriotzip] Re: A Complete Victory

  • George R
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2004
      ***** Bob, I would be more than happy to pop a bottle of bubbly for every first down! :-)

      ***** But I really am happy to have won this game. The longer I sat and absorbed it, the more I realized how much I wanted this one. Last week's loss hit me hard. I needed a significant win to put it far behind me. This was a significant win. Not only was it the clincher for the bye week, it was also a win over the next best team in the Division, in their house. It finally pulled us out of the slump I've felt we were in since we stumbled through the win over the Bengals. I really felt that this game put us on a championship track! It felt better with every sip of bubbly that I swallowed!

      George

      Bob George <bobg@...> wrote:
      > ***** Gonna pop a bottle of champagne for clinching the bye week.

      George, that's like when the Sox clinch a Wild Card berth.  This is the
      third bye week in four years the Pats have earned.

      I'll pop my champagne bottle after a February win in Jacksonville!

      Bob G (but I'm happy nonetheless)

      Do you Yahoo!?